Read-aloud Method with Easy Japanese
|Name||Fairy Tales and Short Stories with Easy Japanese|
|Level||Lower-intermediate (JLPT N4)|
|Total Time||48 minutes|
|Type of Audio file||A. Slow speed
B. Slow speed with pauses
C. Natural speed
D. Natural speed with pauses
|How to Use||Read-aloud Method|
All programs can be played on each lesson page. Furthermore, if you would like to utilize your mobile devices or hear them off-line, you can download them via the following URL. Additionally, we have labeled the audio files as follows: “slow speed” as “A”, “slow speed with pauses” as ”B”, “natural speed” as “C” and “natural speed with pauses” as “D”. For example, if you would like to hear lesson 2-1 at a slow speed with pauses, please use No. B02-1.
Download Links (*ZIP files)
|A. Slow speed||Story 1-3, 4-5|
|B. Slow speed with pauses||Story 1-3, 4-5|
|C. Natural speed||Story 1-3, 4-5|
|D. Natural speed with pauses||Story 1-3, 4-5|
*Please also check the article “Japanese Lessons: How to Proceed with the Read-aloud Method” if you haven’t already read it.
1. 北風と太陽 / The North Wind and the Sun
2. ジャックと豆の木 / Jack and the Beanstalk
3. ツルの恩返し / The Crane of Gratitude
4. 注文の多い料理店 / The Restaurant That Has Many Orders
5. 走れメロス / Run, Melos!
Wasabi has remade the above works that are already public domain with easy Japanese. The contents are slightly different from the original ones. We have written English translations with Japanese grammatical structures. Therefore, some of them may not be natural in terms of English grammar.
Complete Roadmap: How to Speak Japanese on Facebook
We have created a learning community on Facebook where learners can ask and answer questions, share learning tips, and motivate each other. Wasabi’s members are also there to support your learning and hear your feedback to improve our materials. If you’re interested, don’t hesitate to join the Facebook group and learn Japanese together!
- Japanese Lessons: How to Proceed with the Read-Aloud Method
- Materials for Read-aloud Method: Wasabi Japanese Radio Podcasts (Intermediate)
- Japanese Grammar with Instantaneous Composition Method
- What are the Best Online Japanese Lessons?
- Complete Roadmap: How to Speak Japanese
Would You Like to Have a Native Tutor Guide You?
Since we are providing online lessons, you can learn Japanese with native speakers and our well-designed curriculum from anywhere in the world. Our lessons are;
- -One on one lessons for 50 minutes once a week
- -JPY5,800 (USD 47 or EUR 42 -20th June 2015) per month
- -Continuous support from the same tutor
- -Regular lesson time selected by users
We can be sure that your Japanese will enhance further. Please join in Wasabi today via the following.