Program: ウェザーリポート, Personality: マッキー
Slow Speed with Pauses
Natural Speed with Pauses
23日木曜日、曇り時々晴れ*1、予想最高気温32度、最低気温24度、降水確率30%。 24日金曜日、曇り時々晴れ、予想最高気温32度、最低気温24度、降水確率30%。三連休から夏の青空が優勢になりそうです。日差しも強まりますので、熱中症対策も継続的に行ってください。ただ、ザッと*2 雨が降る可能性もありますので、天気の急変にも十分ご注意ください。以上、お天気情報でした。
Title: Weather Report Personality: Makkī
Thursday the 23rd; it’s cloudy to partly-sunny*1, the expected high is 32°C; the expected low is 24°C with a 30% chance of precipitation. Friday the 24th; it’s cloudy to partly-sunny, the expected high is 32°C; the expected low is 24°C with a 30% chance of precipitation. A blue summer sky will likely be dominant through the three-day-weekend. Because the sunlight will intensify, please continuously take precautions against heatstroke. However, because there is also a possibility of showers*2, please pay sufficient attention to sudden changes in the weather. That was the weather forecast.
Notes: Japanese Grammar and Vocabulary
1. 「曇り時々晴れ」 literally means “cloudy, sometimes sunny”.
2. 「ザッと」 is a Japanese onomatopoeia. You may memorize it in the phase 「（雨が）ザッと降る」. It indicates concentrated rain for a short time.
Would You Like to Have a Native Tutor Guide You?
Since we are providing online lessons, you can learn Japanese with native speakers and our well-designed curriculum from anywhere in the world. Our lessons are;
- -One on one lessons for 50 minutes once a week
- -JPY5,800 (USD 47 or EUR 42 -20th June 2015) per month
- -Continuous support from the same tutor
- -Regular lesson time selected by users
We can be sure that your Japanese will enhance further. Please join in Wasabi today via the following.