Program: クリスマス Personality: Chiy Chiy
Slow Speed with Pauses
Natural Speed with Pauses
こんにちは、午後5時を過ぎました。ウィークエンドスクランブル、お相手はChiy Chiyでお送りします。はい、皆さん一週間ぶりです。お元気でしたか？いやーね、とうとう12月、入りましたねぇ。うーん、もうなんでしょうね、最近の楽しみっていったら、いろんな所にイルミネーション*2 がね、点き始めましたからね。これね、見るのすっごく楽しみですね。あっ、今年はここもやってる、とかですね。あっ、ここはねやっぱりね、毎年きれいだなとかですね。通るたびにですね、ついつい見てしまいますね。うーん。
Title: Christmas Personality: Chiy Chiy*1
Hello, it’s past 5pm. The “Weekend Scramble” will be broadcasted by your companion, me, Chiy Chiy. Ok everyone, it’s been one week. How have you been? Well, we’re finally into December aren’t we? So, how can I say…when comes to what has been fun recently, various places have illuminations*2 and have begun lighting them. It’s very fun to see this. Ah, this year they’re doing it here too among other things. Ah, it’s here as expected, and every year it’s beautiful. Every time I pass by I look at it unintentionally. Yeah.
Notes: Japanese Grammar and Vocabulary
1. This personality, Chiy Chiy, has a habit of using the particle 「ね」 frequently. Although it usually doesn’t have any particular meaning, native Japanese speakers don’t feel that her speaking is unnatural or uncomfortable.
2. Christmas (winter) illuminations in Japan are large light displays that often take place around the holiday season. These illuminations are usually in parks or public places where everyone can enjoy them, and can feature everything from simple lit trees to complex tunnels that patrons can walk through. You can see actual images via this google image search.
Would You Like to Have a Native Tutor Guide You?
Since we are providing online lessons, you can learn Japanese with native speakers and our well-designed curriculum from anywhere in the world. Our lessons are;
- -One on one lessons for 50 minutes once a week
- -JPY5,800 (USD 47 or EUR 42 -20th June 2015) per month
- -Continuous support from the same tutor
- -Regular lesson time selected by users
We can be sure that your Japanese will enhance further. Please join in Wasabi today via the following.