In this day and age, there is plenty of information, materials, and services for learning Japanese on the Internet. However, when we consider the sheer amount of information available, it is difficult to find method that is right for you. Learning speaking can be more difficult than reading or writing because it involves interaction with people. Therefore, deciding on a certain type of method is essential for improvement. Wasabi has created this complete roadmap to identify the best way of learning how to speak Japanese. There may be other methods, however, we can say that this is one of the fastest and the most systematic ways to learn. Let’s give it a try.
Complete Roadmap for How to Speak Japanese with Practical Materials
Target Readers and Goals
- People aiming to travel to Japan, live in Japan or work with Japanese.
- People would like to learn how to speak Japanese in the most systematic way.
- People motivated enough to learn, but don’t have prior knowledge on how to speak Japanese
This will guide you to reach the CEFR C1 level (advanced) in terms of speaking. Of course, you can adjust your target level based on your own aim, like for instance, if you would like to travel to Japan, we guess that CEFR A2 or B1 level (elementary or intermediate) is enough to enjoy yourself. At CEFR C1 level, you will be able to;
- Express what you would like say both emotionally and logically
- Respond spontaneously and almost effortlessly
- Give clear, detailed descriptions on a wide range of subjects
*CEFR – Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. It is a guideline used to describe the achievements of learners of foreign languages across Europe and, increasingly, in other countries.
Program Table of the Roadmap
How to Proceed
- How to Become Fluent in Speaking Japanese
- Detailed Learning Flow from the Beginning
- Get a Tailor-made Curriculum for You (*Currently not available)
1. Knowledge: Special Course for Beginners
2. Practice: Japanese Pronunciation
- How to Proceed with the Wasabi Japanese Pronunciation Lessons
- Materials for the Wasabi Japanese Pronunciation Lessons
- Japanese Pronunciation: Feedback Makes Perfect
3. Practice: Read-aloud & Instantaneous Composition Method
- How to Proceed with the Read-aloud Method
- Materials: Fairy Tales and Short Stories with Easy Japanese
- Materials: Wasabi Japanese Radio Podcasts (Intermediate Level)
- How to Proceed with the Instantaneous Composition Method
- Japanese Grammar with the Instantaneous Composition Method
- Intermediate and Advanced Japanese Grammar with Anki Flashcards
4. Experience: Interactions with Native Speakers
- How to Find Suitable Japanese Language Partners
- What are the Best Online Japanese Lessons?
- How to Maximize the Effect of Skype Japanese Lessons
5. Experience: Reading Practice
We understand what we have shown so far may not look easy. However, if we seriously try to improve, we have to require you to tackle some challenging aspects of language learning. There is no “magical learning method”. We are very confident that this is the Complete Roadmap: How to Speak Japanese. If you follow it and put forth effort, you will certainly become proficient in Japanese in terms of speaking. All you need to do is to encourage yourself to take one step forward and to dedicate your time to learning Japanese. You are at the door of becoming a proficient Japanese speaker.
Complete Roadmap: How to Speak Japanese on Facebook
We have created a learning community on Facebook where learners can ask and answer questions, share learning tips, and motivate each other. Wasabi’s members are also there to support your learning and hear your feedback to improve our materials. If you’re interested, don’t hesitate to join the Facebook group and learn Japanese together!
Looking back on when we decided to create the Complete Roadmap: How to Speak Japanese, our proposition was that you could learn Japanese on the Internet almost for free except for interacting with native speakers. That’s why we created this along with Wasabi, which provides one on one online lessons with native speakers at the best price on the market. Therefore, you can learn everything you need at an affordable price with the big picture in mind. By utilizing these materials, we sincerely hope that we will achieve our vision: “To ensure every dedicated learner can master Japanese.”
Would You Like to Have a Native Tutor Guide You?
Since we are providing online lessons, you can learn Japanese with native speakers and our well-designed curriculum from anywhere in the world. Our lessons are;
- -One on one lessons for 50 minutes once a week
- -JPY5,800 (USD 47 or EUR 42 -20th June 2015) per month
- -Continuous support from the same tutor
- -Regular lesson time selected by users
We can be sure that your Japanese will enhance further. Please join in Wasabi today via the following.